- the outer fabric is cotton
- the filling is 100% kapok;
- heat levels: 1 light, 3 medium, 5 warm;
- the structure is made up of panels bound by buttonholes and buttons;
- the filling is even throughout the duvet.
grows spontaneously in nature
Kapok is a tree that reaches a height of 60-70 m. It is widespread in South America, Africa and Asia. It produces fruits and seeds surrounded by a very light woolly fibre, which takes its name from the plant.
Kapok is the lightest natural fibre in the world (density of 0.35 g/cm²), because it is made up of very thin walls and is hollow inside. Known as vegetable wool, it is breathable, antibacterial and totally natural.
It is possible to combine +me:
according to your personal comfort;
according to the seasons.
- Level 1: for the part of the body that feels the warmest;
- Level 3: for the part of the body that feels medium temperature;
- Level 5: suitable for cold extremities.
HOW MANY SOLUTIONS HAS +ME?
Double Bed Duvet
Composition: 3+3 panels
Dimensions: 250×220 cm
€635.00 (VAT included)
Large Single Bed Duvet
Composition: 3 panels
Dimensions: 200×220 cm
€480.00 (VAT included)